Download and Install Official MIUI 7.1 Global Stable Build For Xiaomi Redmi 2
Official MIUI 7.1
Global Stable Build Rolling Out : Downloading Links and Installation
You Might Like :-
- CM 13 Android 6.0 Marshmallow For Xiaomi Redmi 2 – New
- Latest CM12.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 (Fixed) – Recommended
- CM 11S Stable Kitkat AOSP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Future Interactive UI For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to install Latest MIUI 6 in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Lewa OS 5 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- crDroid Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2 – Most Stable & Recommended for daily use
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Android 5.0 Lollipop For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Mokee Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Pac-Man ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Official Vibe UI V2.0 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Easily Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom CWM Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
MIUI 7.1 Update Highlights:
- File Explorer supports hidden folders
- New ‘Doodle’ tool added for image editing in Gallery
- Mi Drop makes it easier to share files with nearby devices
- Six text sizes available for you to choose from including Optimization – Clean up shortcut supports cleaning apps’ cache (09-15)
- Data Saver
- New update File Explorer with amazing featuresOptimization – Clean up shortcut supports cleaning apps’ cache (09-15)
- Optimized Battery usage
- Optimization – Clean up shortcut supports cleaning apps’ cache
- Optimization – Apps locked in recent task page will not be closed by system when remaining RAM is low
- Many More, For complete changelog visit here.
- For a complete list of what’s new and changed in MIUI 7.1 refer to this thread.
Download Latest Official MIUI For Redmi 2
Author: MIUI Official Team
Device: Xiaomi Redmi 2
Status: Stable (Official)
MIUI 7.1 in Xiaomi Redmi 2 can be installed through five different methods, below are links for all the possible ways through MIUI 7.1 can be installed in your device.
- Method 1: OTA Update
- Method 2: Through System Update
- Method 3: Flash through Recovery
- Method 4: Through Fastboot
- Method 5: Using Mi PC Suite
After installation you can follow this First time setup guide to completely setup your device by leebaiqin.
- MIUI Team
If you face any problem then please comment below.
List of All the Custom Roms for Xiaomi Redmi 2
Share your experience with this ROM in the comment section below.