Future Interactive UI (FIUI) For Xiaomi Redmi 2 (Android 4.4.4 Kitkat based ROM)
Future Interactive User Interface
What is FIUI?
FIUI (Future Interactive UI) is a highly customized ROM based on the CM (CyanogenMod) source. The ROM is meant to be simple, clean, fast and fluid. Team uphold innovative, efficient, beautiful, simple guidelines to simplify the system content and improve the user experience. Giving users simple and efficient to ensure smooth operation experience.
Team believes that mobile phones should be a fitting auxiliary product life, rather than integration of numerous high-tech features in one, but never without access to these features of high-tech display products. Before the advent of smart home is no real age, blindly piling feature on the phone, UI will become too complicated and bloated. Phone system should be back to nature, back to the user a real phone. So, throughout the system, you do not see any flashy features, there is only what you need, and you needed.
- Simple, beautiful, efficient functioning of the phone itself is FIUI concept to the extreme.
- Original Fantasy Status Bar (fantasticbar), original thinking and implementation to achieve, while supporting third-party software status bar color, let the fantasy status bar now become a status bar to achieve the best color system.
- Notification storage function can notify all important admission, but left out important notices, but also you a clean and fresh notification bar.
Bottom bar function (for no physical button on the phone), the virtual keys automatically hidden mechanism, but also you get a wider field of vision, in games, movies, dialing, SMS and other interface, the system will automatically hide the virtual keys, so you phone entertainment while no longer have to worry about misuse. But also bring you a larger screen.
- Gestures (no physical keys for the phone), not as an entity in the same key touch keys when the phone, FIUI team to bring the slide gestures, the middle in the bottom of the screen, slide to home, on both sides of the bottom of the slide multi-task, make your operation more quickly.
- No clock is, in this was never open the phone to see the time clock software era, we give you a no clock clock.
- No function calculator, you do not have to remove all remember cos, sin and other operational mechanism, sufficient to meet the required Math our lives.
- Third-party redraw the global icon, unified redraw those icons major application vendors developed different styles, so that the phone perfect style unity.
- Calls attribution, T9 dialing, easy to manage phone numbers, easy dialing.
- Dark call interface, like Ligux tribute. Let’s talk a dark environment to give you better battery life and screen softer light.
You Might Like :-
- How to Install Latest MIUI 6 in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Lewa OS 5 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- crDroid Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2 – Most Stable & Recommended for daily use
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Android 5.0 Lollipop For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Mokee Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Pac-Man ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Official Vibe UI V2.0 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Easily Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom CWM Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
Note : The ROM is available in English Language
Step 2 :- Now enter into Recovery and Select wipe-Advanced Wipe, Wipe Data, Cache, Dalvik-cache, System.
Step 3 :- Now flash the downloaded Rom Zip File after that flash Gapps.
Step 4 :- Next clear cache and Dalvik Cache and then Reboot.
That’s it, first boot will take time, after that choose your language and complete the setup process.
Rom Name : FIUI
Rom Version : 2.8.0 Beta (On 10/07/2015)
Android Version : 4.4.4 Kitkat
Based on : CM11
Password : mulf
Source : MIUI Forums (Keep Checking for Updates to this ROM)
- FlourMO, bbs.phonesbbs.com, fksgs2
Share you experience with this ROM in the comment section below.
If you face any problem then please comment below.
Subscribe to our Mailing list for more Xiaomi Redmi 2 Roms.
Like Our Facebook Page for Development and Support related with Xiaomi Redmi 2