Latest CM 12.1 Lollipop Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2 [Fixed]
Updated Version of Unofficial CM 12.1 For Redmi 2 (hm2014811) with almost all major bugs fixed
You Might Like :-
- CM 11S Stable Kitkat AOSP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Future Interactive UI For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to install Latest MIUI 6 in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Lewa OS 5 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- crDroid Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2 – Most Stable & Recommended for daily use
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Android 5.0 Lollipop For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Mokee Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Pac-Man ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Official Vibe UI V2.0 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Easily Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom CWM Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
Rom Status :
Last Update : 05/09/2015
- Dual SIM Network – Yes
- WiFi – Yes
- Bluetooth – Yes
- Sensors – Yes
- Mobile Data – Yes
- Off charge – Yes
- GPS – Yes
- Display driver (GPU etc.) – Yes
- SELinux – Yes
- Sound driver (mic and speaker, etc.) – Yes
- USB OTG – Yes
- MTP USB Drives, etc – Yes
- Vibration – Yes
- Notification light – Yes (You can change light colors and duration)
- FM radio – Yes
- Notification Led – Yes
What’s not Working? (Bugs)
- Camera – No
For Screenshots click here.
WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, contacts, etc will be lost, so make sure to backup them before going further!
Step 2 :- Download the file Rom zip file from download section below to and place it in your phone.
Step 3 :- Next Download the file gapps-kk-20150412-minimal-edition-signed.zip to your phone from the links below.
Step 4 :- Now reboot your device into Recovery mode by holding Power button with Volume Up button simultaneously.
Step 5 :- Now in Recovery mode first format user data, cache and dalvik cache.
Step 6 :- After that choose Install and install both the ROM and the GApps zip files.
Step 7 :- After the process completes reboot your device.
That’s it, first boot will take time, after that choose your language and complete the setup process.
Rom Name : CyanogenMod 12.1
Android Version : Android 5.1 Lollipop
Based on : CM 12.1
Stage : Beta
Last Updated : Check below link for latest version (it will be updated automatically)
Source : MIUI Forums
Share you experience with this ROM in the comment section below.
If you face any problem then please comment below.
Subscribe to our Mailing list for more Xiaomi Redmi 2 Roms.
Like Our Facebook Page for Development and Support related with Xiaomi Redmi 2