Unofficial AOSP Oreo Build
Android Oreo Based Custom AOSP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
You Might Like:
- Android 7.1 Nougat For Xiaomi Redmi 2 with VoLTE (AOSP Extended) – NEW
- Latest CM12.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 (Fixed)
- CM 11S Stable Kitkat AOSP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Future Interactive UI For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to install Latest MIUI 6 in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Lewa OS 5 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- crDroid Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Android 5.0 Lollipop For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Mokee Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Pac-Man ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Official Vibe UI V2.0 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Easily Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom CWM Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, contacts, etc will be lost, so make sure to backup them before going further!
Step 2: Download the file Rom zip file from the download section below to and place it on your phone.
Step 3: Next Download the file Oreo OpenGApps for your phone from the links below.
Step 4: Now reboot your device into Recovery mode by holding Power button with Volume Up + Volume Down button simultaneously.
Step 5: In Recovery mode first format user data, cache and Dalvik cache.
Step 6: After that choose to Install and install both the ROM and the GApps zip files.
Step 7: After the process completes reboot your device.
That’s it, first boot will take time after that choose your language and complete the setup process.
Rom Name: AOSP
Android Version: Android 8.0 Oreo
ROM Status: Alpha
Last Updated: Check below link for latest version (it will be updated automatically)
Source: XDA Forums
- LineageOS Team
- @kumajaya @pirej @balika101 @zwliew @Shubbhy
Subscribe to our Mailing list for more Xiaomi Redmi 2 Roms.
Like Our Facebook Page for Development and Support related with Xiaomi Redmi 2
Share your experience with this ROM in the comment section below