Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Xiaomi Redmi 2 with AOSP Extended Custom ROM and Working VoLTE
Official AOSP Extended
Android Nougat Based Stable Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customisations features along with the Substratum theme engine. The project has been made by cherry-picking various commits from various other projects. Being based on AOSP it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will constantly try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user.
You Might Like :-
- Latest CM12.1 for Xiaomi Redmi 2 (Fixed) – Recommended
- CM 11S Stable Kitkat AOSP Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Future Interactive UI For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to install Latest MIUI 6 in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Lewa OS 5 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- crDroid Rom for Xiaomi Redmi 2 – Most Stable & Recommended for daily use
- Unofficial CyanogenMod 12 Android 5.0 Lollipop For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Mokee Rom For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Pac-Man ROM For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Official Vibe UI V2.0 For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- CyanogenMod 11 (CM11) For Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Easily Root Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom CWM Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
- How to Install Custom TWRP Recovery in Xiaomi Redmi 2
WARNING: This procedure will factory reset your device! Accounts, applications, settings, contacts, etc will be lost, so make sure to backup them before going further!
Step 1: First make sure that you have flashed CWM or TWRP Recovery, if not then follow this guide for CWM or this for TWRP to do so, it recommended that you use Materialised TWRP Recovery for this ROM, download it from here.
Step 2: Download the file Rom zip file from the download section below to and place it on your phone.
Step 3: Next Download the file OpenGApps for ARM to your phone from the links below.
Step 4: Now reboot your device into Recovery mode by holding Power button with Volume Up + Volume Down button simultaneously.
Step 5: In Recovery mode first format user data, cache and Dalvik cache.
Step 6: After that choose to Install and install both the ROM and the GApps zip files.
Step 7: After the process completes reboot your device.
That’s it, first boot will take time after that choose your language and complete the setup process.
- JDC Team
- AOSP Extended Team
Share your experience with this ROM in the comment section below