It goes without saying that web3 is the future of technology. Be it cryptocurrency or NFTs, everyone cannot help but want a piece of this treasure. But with great want comes the need for greater trust. Hence we present to you a few of the best cryptocurrency apps for android phones.
7 Best Cryptocurrency Apps for Android Phones
FTX Crypto Exchange
The first app on our watchlist today is FTX Crypto Exchange by Blockfolio. Blockfolio is a cryptocurrency-focused financial app. You’ll be able to rapidly review your cryptocurrency holdings. You can also set it up to send you alerts when prices hit a certain level. It currently tracks over 800 currencies, with information on each one available, along with a separate news area if you want to stay up with what’s new in the sector.
- 24*7 Customer Service
- Pricing Alerts for Trading
- Login issues for some users
- International Wire Transfer issues for some users
- 7 Best Cryptocurrency Apps for iOS
- Mining Crypto Currency – What Investment Advantages?
- How To Choose The Best Cryptocurrency Exchange
The first app to have the POS (Point of Sale) revenue method, Cobo is a good choice to go with. It supports 80+ chains and more than 1000 multi-chain tokens and is available in more than 80 countries/regions. Cobo is a partner of ETH, EOS, TRON, and more ecosystems, and the users can benefit from the participation in these communities.
- Deposit DASH, XZC, or LBTC into your gain account to earn 200 percent APY.
- A cloud wallet that guarantees a secure and independent account system, as well as one-click login and ease of use.
- KYC verification may take longer than expected
- Customer Support may face issues
eToro is one of the best cryptocurrency apps out there. Reason? It has 0% commissions. No deposit fees on Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, and other popular coins. Deposit and withdraw money from your bank account with ease. Invest in the best and brightest US-listed companies and funds without paying a commission. Start with as little as $10 in fractional investments.
- No transaction commissions and no deposit fees.
- Virtual funds for virtual portfolio so you can practice.
- Charts to help you plan your actions
- App doesn’t convert gains to your local currency
- Some users have experienced problems with charts.
Coins.ph is a mobile wallet that lets you buy products, send money to anyone, pay bills, and receive remittances from more than 200 countries—all without having a bank account. Buy and sell Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ripple (XRP), US Dollar Coin (USDC), Chainlink (LINK), Kyber Network Crystal (KNC), AAVE, Maker (MKR), Uniswap (UNI), Axie Infinity Shards (AXS), SLP (Smooth Love Potion), Polygon (MATIC), The Sandbox (SAND), and Tether (USDC) in real-time (USDT). Get real-time cryptocurrency price updates. This is one of the best cryptocurrency apps out there since it is a hybrid wallet.
- Buy international load for prepaid phones in 130+ countries
- Make online bill payments
- Person-to-person transfers are FREE via mobile, email or Facebook
- Some users have experienced delay while adding funds
- The verification process is lengthy and time consuming
Always On Display – Advanced 3D AOD (CryptoWake)
Cryptowake app is a subsidiary application and makes on this list of best cryptocurrency apps due to its user interface and glowing reviews. This is not an app on which you can trade crypto but is an informative app that helps you in keeping up to date with cryptocurrency info. A clock, calendar, notifications, media controls, and other lock screen features are included. You can also obtain a news feed, multiple cryptocurrency values and metrics, and other information.
- No advertisements
- Interactive charts and graphs for your favorite cryptocurrencies
- Includes in app purchases
Delta Investment Portfolio Tracker
Delta offers the simplest and most attractive method to keep track of all your investments. Given its amazing features, Delta is one of our top picks for PAID best cryptocurrency apps for android. All of your asset classes are in one location. Delta lets you manage multiple portfolios and track their performance in real-time using a variety of powerful tools and charts. It lets you manage your stock market portfolio as well as your crypto investments.
- Deep assist data and analytics for decision-making
- Multi-asset support
- Delta Pro offers additional features which includes in-app purchases
The last app on the list of best cryptocurrency apps is everyone’s favourite cryptocurrency trading app, the Robinhood app. Robinhood makes investing is more approachable and economical, given its commission-free trading and easy design. With Robinhood Crypto, you can buy and trade cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dogecoin. There are no account minimums and no commissions.
- Helps you better understand financial markets so you can invest in ETFs, stocks, & options
- Get your paycheck, pay bills, send checks, and more
- There are hidden fees that may be applicable
There are various apps that you can use to trade and get information about cryptocurrencies. This list is inclusive of all the best apps for cryptocurrency that you may use to invest/trade/read about crypto. If we have missed any of the apps that you think should be a part of this list, let us know in the comments below!