Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat Firmware
You Might Like:
- LineageOS Custom Rom for Yu Yureka Black (How to Install)
- FireHound OS Custom ROM for Yu Yureka Black
- Yu Yureka Black Smartphone
- Download USB Drivers from the download section below. Download and Install them on your Windows Machine.
- ADB & Fastboot Drivers Installed In your Machine, Download them from the download section below.
- Unlocked Bootloader: Refer here for Unlocking the Bootloader
- Download TWRP Recovery for your device, see the download section below.
- Download Gapps zip from the download section below.
- Download Android 7.1.2 Nougat Beta Build Firmware Package for Yureka Black from the download section below.
Step 1: Extract the downloaded Firmware Package In your machine.
Step 2: Connect your device in ADB Interface & from CMD run below command to enter Fastboot Mode.
adb reboot bootloader
Step3: Once Device is in booted in fastboot mode verify availability of the device in fastboot mode by running the below command in cmd.
Step 4: Make sure your bootloader in unlocked, if not refer here for Unlocking Bootloader.
Step 5: Navigate to extracted firmware folder YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531If host OS of your Machine is
Step 6: Run flash-windows.bat from Windows Machine and if you are on Linux /Ubuntu then run flash-linux.sh.Once
Step 7: It will install the firmware and your device will reboot automatically upon completion. Once the device is booted up reboot it again into fastboot mode.
Step 8: Now run the below command from cmd in fastboot mode to boot using TWRP Recovery.
fastboot boot /path/of/your/Twrp_image.img
Step 9: Install Gapps by running the below command from cmd in fastboot mode.
adb sideload /path/of/your/open_gapps.zip
Step 10: Once installation of Gapps is done make a factory reset of your device and reboot.
USB Drivers for Windows: Download
ADB & Fastboot Drivers for Windows: Download
Unlocking the Bootloader of Yureka Black: Refer Here
TWRP Recovery for Yureka Black: Download
OpenGapps ARM64: Download
Android Version: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
Source: Yu Forums
- Yu Team
Leave you feedbacks in the comments below, if you like this article then don’t forget to bookmark us and do share it with your friends.