Mi A1 comes with a 5.5″ touchscreen display with Full HD 1080p resolution, powered by a 3080 mAh battery. The phone is powered by a 2.0 GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor with Adreno 506 GPU and comes with 4GB of RAM. It has an internal storage of 64GB and unique for the series, microSD card slot supporting up to 128 GB cards. The rear camera on the Mi A1 is 12 + 12-megapixel shooter with autofocus and 2x optical lossless zoom, it is capable of recording 4Kvideos, the phone also has a 5-megapixel front camera.
How to Unlock Bootloader in Mi A1
- Mi A1 Handset
- Original USB Cable
- A Laptop or Desktop With Internet Connection
Method 1: Using Mi A1 All in One Tool
Difficulty Level: Easy
Unlocking the Bootloader of Xiaomi Mi A1 (Android One) or Mi 5X using the All in One Tool is the easiest and simplest method, you just need to download the All in Onn Tool on your computer and the tool does everything for you, apart from unlocking your device you can also root, install custom recovery, do backup and restore and all this with a single click. This tool is developed by an XDA Member mauronofrio. Below is the complete list of features that you can perform with this tool:
- Install Drivers
- Unlock Bootloader
- Lock Bootloader
- Flash TWRP Recovery
- Flash Stock Recovery
- Flash Stock Factory Image
- Install APKs
- Flash Partitions
- Erase All Data
- ADB Reboot Phone
- Update ADB and Fastboot to latest version
- Set Adb and Fastboot privileges in system-wide
- Install Zip directly from PC (Required TWRP Recovery Installed on Phone)
- Flash Fastboot ROM
How to Install Mi A1 All in One Tool on your PC?
- Download the latest .zip file from the download link below.
- Right click on the downloaded zip and go to its properties.
- Set “Unblock”, then click on “Apply” and “OK” (If you don’t see it continue the installation guide).