SEO is mainly noted to be a promising technique, which is widely used in the web publishing for the sake of increasing the visibility of web page and traffic for the higher rankings in Google and other search engines and among readers as well. Creating or rather crafting an article with the help of SEO will require some good writing skills, just for making the article quite interesting and also easier for the people to read. Proper placement of strategic keywords or key phrases in the text along with the inclusion of hyperlinks is some of the ways to boost the current readership of the page. You can always get in touch with the SEO consultant Dubai to help you with ways to write a proficient article over here.
An outline for the article:
The articles, you are planning to write, should have an engaging and informative platform with well-written practices. They must be able to present that new angle on any specified topic. Good hook at the beginning with useful information will certainly make people willing to read through the entire article. The article needs to be entertaining, useful and valuable.
- Properly written article with great content is one way to attract more readers through traffic. It means more readers will come to visit the site.
- The article will turn out to be more attractive to link the marketers and increasing the likelihood of the advertisers willing to use page for advertisements.
- Google search engines might offer greater weight on title of articles and even blogs. So, it is quite crucial that the keyword phrases are present on the title as a major part of an effective form of SEO content.
Create a list of the keywords and phrases for the articles:
It is always mandatory for the publishers to include the keyword or phrases in metadata of the page, which is also a significant part of the HTML code.
- It is always useful for the readers and even for Google ranking in case, the article gets divided under multiple subheadings. Readers will appreciate the articles even more in this way with an easy way to go through it. They are ready to stay on the page a little longer in this manner.
- Key phrases and keywords are mainly words which people generally look for while searching on a particular topic. You need to be aware of those words and try incorporating the same in your article so that your write-ups will prop up at the top when the customers or readers enter those words in the search bar.
Key phrases and the words are mostly registered by spiders, which are noted to be scripts that the search engines might send out to every possible page on the internet. These spiders might crawl across web pages and sites to analyze the same for content and quality of it. You can do that by registering the keywords or phrases to determine the proper subject of the page. You can ask the pros to help you with that.
Optimize your images’ alt text
Blog post shouldn’t just contain text – you ought to likewise incorporate images that help clarify your content. Be that as it may, search engines don’t simply search for images. Or maybe, they look for the images with alt text.
Since search engines can’t “see” images a similar way people can, an image’s alt text discloses to them what an image is about – which at last enables those images to rank in Google Images results. Alt text additionally makes for superior user experience, as it’ll show inside the image container when a picture can’t be found or showed and can improve availability for individuals with poor vision who are utilizing screen readers.