Those who have used virtual hostsVPS may know that there will be many virtual hosts running on a physical machine. The machine resources are certain. If there are some large users, because large users consume too much CPU, it will directly affect the performance of small users’ websites.
CloudLinux can evenly allocate users’ resources. The original kernel-level technology ensures that each user’s resources are their own, such as CPU and memory. They don’t have to “preempt” the resources of other systems to ensure fair use of resources.
CloudLinux was established in 2009, it is a dedicated space for the virtual server customized business systems. It can be seamlessly upgraded to the Cluster, ready for load balancing; has a strong technical support team, ready to be healthy for the server.
In addition, CloudLinux can be perfectly integrated with many virtual host control panels such as cPanel, Plesk, ISPManager, DirectAdmin, HosingController, H-Sphere, etc.
CloudLinux and cPanel integration:
1. The perfect combination of CloudLinux and cPanel enhances the resource management, security, and performance of the server. (Improving server stability by limiting the resources available to individual users).
2. CloudLinux’s LVE technology has greatly improved the server’s resource utilization and stability. (Isolated between administrator and user).
3. LVE technology is isolated between server administrators and users. (Improved the efficiency of the server).
4. Through the monitoring of resources, the resources of the server can be used more reasonably (using cPanel/WHM to manage account resource usage).
This makes it easy for users to manage and use CloudLinux, making it easy to count the resource usage of their own servers/websites.
At the same time CloudLinux supports a large number of virtualized environments and compatible software:
- CentOS or RHEL
- Xen, VMWare, HyperV, KVM, Baremetal
- Apache, LiteSpeed, Nginx, Varnish
Cloudlinux brings new life to the hosting industry, and its features are mainly suitable for shared hosting and data centre services. Whether you use CloudLinux for both the host and individual users, you can effectively limit the resource usage of the shared account, allowing each server to place more and more stable accounts.