Before proceeding further please make sure that your handset is rooted and have install CWM Recovery, if not then visit below links to do so :-
This is Custom Rom for Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114 and MyPhone Agua Cyclone (As both of these phones have same specifications).
Rom Features :-
- Pre Rooted
- Init.d Support
- Sony Xperia UI
- Modded Camera
- Improved Battery Life
- No Bloatwares
- Xperia Keyboard
- Xperia Launcher
- Xperia Lock Screen
- Xperia Status Bar and icons
- Xposed Framework
- Pre Installed Gravity Box
- Xperia Settings UI
- Sony Walkman App Ported
- Xperia Album
- Xperia Movies
- Sony Xperia Boot Screen
Bugs :- Not Till now, but if you found then please report Screenshots :-
How to Install :-
Step 1 :- Firstly Make Sure to take backup your Nandroid with CWM Recovery.
Step 2 :- Download and Place Flashable Zip of Rom into root of your SD Card.
Step 3 :- Now go to Recovery by Pressing Vol+ and Vol – and Power Button simultaneously.
Step 4 :- Do a complete data wipe, cache and delvik cache clean.
Step 5 :- After That go to Install Zip from SD Card and Select ROM File.
Step 6 :- Wait for it to Flash. That’s it, you have Install Sphere Rom on Your Micromax Canvas 2.2 A114.
Step 7 :- After that your phone will automatically reboot, first start will take time, wait for it.
Download Links :-
1. PurePerformance (Optional) – Flash this to improve Rom Performance.
How To Flash :- Go to CWM Recovery, Wipe Delvik Cache and then Select PurePerfomance zip and flash it (No Need to do Wipe Data and Cache Clean).
2. Xperia Z Keyboard (Optional Fix) – Flash this if your keyboard crashes.
How to Flash :- Go to System Settings >> Apps >> All >>hanapin ang xperia keyboard Click on it and then tap Clear Data, Now go to CWM Recovery and Wipe Delvik Cache and then Flash Xperia Z Keyboard .zip.
3. Xposed Framework (Optional Tweak) – Open Xposed Framework, Update it and Gravity Box and customize this Rom as you like.
- Archer James Jose – For Developing
- Jayson Aquino – for fixing the bugs.
- Edgar Capiyoc – for letting me have your rom as my based.
- Charlie De Castro – for the advices and some guides.
Please share you feedback and queries about this Rom in Comments