Complete Guide On Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia Game
Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia, popularly known as Mini Militia is a free 2-dimensional shooter game developed by Appsomniacs LLC and released for iOS and Android devices on 5th April 2011 and 18th March 2015 respectively. Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia was recorded as one of the best games on the Indian Apple Store in 2017.
There are three game modes in Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia. Training, Survival mode and Multiplayer mode.
The player attends coaching at Officer Candidate school under the military trainer called Sarge in this mode. Sarge will teach you the basic control for movements and weapon usage with some robots as target practice.
In this game mode, the player is brought into the battlefield by Sarge and where the player must defend Sarge as well as him from hoards of warmongering robots.
Both Internet and Wi-Fi cross-platform connectivity are featured in the multiplayer mode of Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia. Wi-Fi users can opt for either a Local Area Network (LAN)- like gameplay, which supports 12 players at a time or online gameplay, which supports six users in every server. The gameplay in multiplayer mode is quite different from the survival mode as it includes a wider array of maps, a large number of different types of weapons and also features various game modes like Capture The Flag and Team Deathmatch. You can also change your avatar and download more avatars and exclusive weapons through microtransactions.
Download Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia APK
If you like the gameplay and features of Mini Militia game then you can download it from the below link.
You can try Mini Militia Game Mod which comes with unlimited features.
While Doodle Army 2 Mini militia is a graphically modest looking game, it is quite fun to play with friends and family. It brings out the aggressive competitiveness among family and friends, creating it a huge success among young adults and teenagers. The weapons, overall gameplay and graphics make this an excellent game with spectacular online experience.
Pros of Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia
- Lightweight: The latest version is 47.42 MB in size, so even if your device has a small storage space you’ll be able to enjoy this game to your heart’s content.
- Excellent Multiplayer: This game became one of the most popular game in 2017 due to its fun, engaging and simplified multiplayer mode that is intense yet fun.
- No in-app downloads necessary: You can get more unique and exclusive weapons and avatars through microtransactions but downloading and playing the free version of this game doesn’t take away any gaming experience and an in-app purchase can easily be ignored.
- The profile is held on your Google Account: You can resume your progress even after uninstalling and reinstalling your game.
- Moderate Difficulty: No one enjoys a game that is too easy. This Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia is moderately difficult and the players require some strategic thinking to be a master at this game.
- Power-ups: Very few games are enjoyable without power-ups, thus, Mini Militia features 3 different and useful power-ups: Rocket Boosters (For longer flights and aerial combat), Health Restore and extra grenades. Power-ups can be found readily at random locations on multiplayer mode.
Cons of Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia
- Poor Single player mode: The single-player mode or Survival mode is just the player and Sarge, the trainer, fighting against an endless number of robots. It is fun for a while but gets boring really fast. Additionally, there are no power-ups in the single-player
- No Story Mode: Mobile games today have evolved a lot and some of them offer intriguing and exciting stories. However Mini Militia offers no story mode at all and totally focuses its attention towards multiplayer and since the multiplayer mode of this game is so good, no one cares for a story in this game.
- Not available in some regions: This game is still not available to play in some parts of the world. Hopefully, the developers at Appsomniacs would fix this issue through future updates.
- Bad Maps: Some maps available for the multiplayer mode have a terrible design and are simply not conducive for playing are majorly ignored by players.
- Many weapons are available for the paid app only: Many exclusive weapons are only available to paid customers.
- Hacks are widely available: Many in-game hacks are easily available on the market like infinite jet-pack and god-mode and can prove to be a real pain when these players are up against a vanilla player.
Here we write this article to get the latest version of Doodle Army 2 Mini Militia APK. We also mention all features, pros, cons, and gameplay of this Doodle Army 2 Game. So if you really enjoy the reading of this article then share it out on your social site’s profile. Thank You.