Writing a good article or blog is not enough for a writer, he must ensure that his article or blog is free from any kinds of errors. Your article may be structured or it may have some informative content but if it contains errors all your effort will go waste. So, it is very essential to proofread the document once before you submit or publish the article. But it is generally seen that a writer spends a lot of time in finalizing the topic as per the necessities of the client, creating the draft and rewriting the final article, but most of the writers do not give too much time on proofreading. The biggest mistake that most writes commit is that they avoid proofreading of their writings. Proofreading is the most vital part of any content writing and should not be compromised due to lack of time. So, today we have come out with 5 best online proofreading tools that will proofread your writings automatically and improve the quality of your writings.
Let’s check out these online proofreading tools and make the best use of it:
- Grammarly: Grammarly is the first choice of most of the professional writers. It is regarded as world’s best free grammar checker. It is multi-purpose proofreading tool that has various features starting from proofreading to grammar checking and plagiarism detection. It is very easy to use, click here for sentence checker. All that you need to do is that install Grammarly as a plugin or an extension in your web browser or outlook or word documents. It has very sophisticated algorithms that spot errors in the documents and give you suggestions to fix the errors. However, it is up to the users whether they take the suggestions or dismiss it.
- PolishMyWriting: It is another magnificent online proofreading tool that helps the user to find out errors in the document easily. All you need to do is to copy the text that you want to proofread and paste it into the tool. It will display all the errors in the document in three different colors. It will show the spelling mistakes in red color, grammatical errors in green color and provide a suggestion in blue color. One extra feature of this tool is that it provides a suggestion for active and passive voice as well. Moreover, this tool is available as an extension of both Google Chrome as well as Mozilla Firefox.
- Ginger: The third best online proofreading tool on my list is Ginger. It takes care of the mistakes like “a”, “an”, “the”, “has”, “have”, etc. So, it is an ideal tool for those writers who generally commits subject-verb, punctuation and other silly mistakes in their document. This tool has an advanced feature called as Personal English Trainer module with the help f which user can improve their English language skills. It can be on Google Chrome web browser and is also compatible with iPhone, Android, iPad, etc.
- PaperRater: The next best online tool on my list is PaperRater. Apart from editing and proofreading services, it also rates the article for the overall work of the writer such as vocabulary, word choice, style, etc. and provides suggestion to improve the writing. Thus, it is an excellent tool that helps the user to analyze their writings and guarantees 100% error-free work. With this online tool, writers can track their progress and find out how their writing skills are getting better day by day.
- SpellChecker: It is another special proofreading tool that checks for spelling and grammatical errors in the documents and provides suggestion on how to improve it. But one excellent feature of this tool that makes it different from other online proofreading tool is that it can check the text in different languages. It is one of the simplest online proofreading tools and is highly used by the professional writers.
The above-mentioned tools are some useful online proofreading tools that help the writers to get error-free documents. However, it depends on the user which tools the will choose but most of the professional writer use Grammarly and you can check out this review before choosing the best online proofreading tool for you.