Hello guys, how you all doing? Bought a new android phone and that too has the latest OREO version? I know that you cant live without rooting your phone and gaining superuser access to it.
The Beta versions of android oreo was easily rootable But the latest update in 2018 has brought in many difficulties in rooting android OREO…
And since rooting Android Oro has now become a tough task so we have come up with some tricks to root Android 8.0 Oreo. Yes in this article we will tell you 2 ways to root Android Oreo 8.0 using SuperSU and Magisk easily in 2018 with an easy method.
So let’s just get started without waiting.
Rooting Android 8.0 Oreo Using SuperSU
Both the methods worked fine for me and I got my device rooted but I prefer SuperSU over Magisk because it takes much time as compared to SuperSU.
Steps to Root Android Oreo Using SuperSU
- First of all download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the below link.
- Now you have to boot your device into a custom recovery like the TWRP Recovery.If you haven’t installed one then search on Google or Youtube for proper instruction on how to Install a custom recovery.
- Now from the Recovery Menu click on Install Now and select the zip file SuperSU that you have downloaded from in Step 1.
- After you have selected the SuperSU .zip file, Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom of the screen to start the flashing process.
- After the SuperSU is flashed in your device you will get Reboot System Click on it and you are done. On the Next Reboot you will have full root access.
Rooting Android 8.0 Oreo Using Magisk
- First of all download the below two files one is Magisk Install Zip and another is Magisk Manager and place them in your phone’s storage.
- Now you have to boot your device into a custom recovery like the TWRP Recovery. If you haven’t installed one then search on Google or Youtube for proper instruction on how to Install a custom recovery.
- Click on Install button and then select the Magisk.zip file that you had already transferred to your device storage in Step 1.
- After you had selected the .zip file now Swipe to Confirm Flash on the bottom side of your mobile screen to start the flashing process.
- Once Magisk is flashed, you’ll get Reboot System option, select it.
- After the device reboots, open a file manager application and then go to the folder where you transferred the Magisk Manager Apk file in Step 1. Install it.
- Open the Magisk Manager app and check your device’s root status. That’s All.
That’s all we have for you and hope that these methods work for you without any problem, But still, if you need any assistance feel free to ask your doubts in the comments section.