A few days before Google had released its Camera App in Play Store with many new features and improvements, but it is made available only for Android Devices running Android 4.4 KitKat.
XDA User unclefab has tried and successfully ported this app into JB devices and found working smoothly.
Features of Google Camera App :-
- Photo Spheres for immersive 360º views
- Lens Blur mode for SLR-like photos with shallow depth of field
- Panorama mode with high resolution
- 100% viewfinder for getting the maximum resolution from the sensor (no dropped pixels)
- Updated UI that gets out of your way and is centered on an extra large capture button
- Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat
Downloading Links :-
For Android 4.4 KitKat Devices :-Download From Play Store for Android 4.4 KK
For Android Jelly bean Devices :-Download APK for Jelly Bean Devices
Just download the apk file from above link and install it on your JB Device.
If you face any problem then please comment.